Thursday, May 26, 2005

Changing the world One family at a time

Our civilization is in decline and that is not something I am going to just stand by and let happen.
The basic unit of civilization is the family and it is under attack from many sides:
Mothers are denigrated for staying in the home and are made to feel guilty if they succeed in the workplace.
Men are shown as clueless fools in the media.
Children are taught to distrust parents and embrace authority and the group.
Morals and religion have been taken out of our schools.

I used to be scared but now I am just mad, and I am not going to take it any more. The time for talk is over the time fore action is upon us.

I am not going to stand by and do nothing, and watch the future of my children and their children go down the tubes, but I can't do everything. I must choose what I can do. What I am doing is to create a series of math books that you can use to teach your children how to excel.

Math is a foundational skill for civilization, without an understanding of math you are innumerate, and like the illiterate you can be more easily controlled by those who want to control everything they can.

This blog is a first step.

The next step is beginning to publish a series of math books. I am writing a book on numbers and counting and will be publishing it as an e-book very soon.

If it proves popular I will release it as a physical book.

Come on board and change the world with me.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home