Wednesday, November 02, 2005

My Speech on Success in Business and Career to a High School FBLA Chapter

My Speech on Success in Business and Career to a High School FBLA Chapter: "The reason why I gave the speech is that the son of a
friend of mine needed to fill a lunchtime speaker's slot.
The father, who runs a successful small business, came
along to hear my speech. Afterward, he said, 'I wish I had
head that speech when I was in high school.' I replied:
'You wouldn't have paid any attention to it. You would
have been too young.'"

Do you want your children to be financially successful? Consider that Social Security will be in big trouble come 2017, you might have to depend on what your children can do for you because the government can't do anything for you.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home